We are looking for a person who seeks for a new challenge in Life Cycle
Assessment of innovative materials’ related process.
- Undertake day-to-day activities of Life Cycle Analysis (LCA) and Life Cycle Costing (LCC) analysis
- Attend project meetings, generate relevant reports
- Carry out research activities
Candidate must have:
- Engineering background – Chemical/Environmental engineering -or relevant- degree (physics, chemistry, materials etc.)
- Master or PhD in relevant fields (Materials Science, Sustainability – Life Cycle Analysis, Chemical Processes etc.)
- Knowledge/Experience in Life Cycle Assessment development and methodology.
- Excellent communication skills, English
The following will be considered positively:
- Previous experience with GaBi or SimaPro software
- Knowledge of ISO 14040/44 and 21930
- Knowledge of EU regulations – standards regarding environmental and safety issues
- Project management and reporting previous experience
What we offer:
- International working environment
- Early responsibilities within innovation projects
- Opportunity to learn and progress
- Stimulating scientific environment
- A dynamic environment with enthusiastic colleagues
- A high degree of responsibility and independence
- A competitive remuneration package (Depending on relevant background and experience)
Candidates must enclose the following supporting documents in pdf format:
1. Cover letter in English
2. Curriculum Vitae in English
3. Transcripts of all relevant academic degrees
4. At least one recommendation letter.
Please respond to the following email: email@example.com
IRES collects and stores data, in accordance with GDPR principles.